gSource offers trial use samples for select instruments. Please contact gSource Customer Service to determine availability. Trial use samples may be used in surgery. gSource trial use samples are marked with “gSource Sample” and “Trial Use Only”. gSource does not ship sterile instruments and recommends sterilization at your facility according to recommended parameters.
Trial use samples are supplied only against a valid Purchase Order number. Zero dollar purchase orders are not acceptable.
Trial use samples are invoiced at the time of shipment at established cost with payment terms of net 60 days. Credit will be issued for the return of undamaged trial use samples returned within 60 days of invoice date. Trial use samples not returned to gSource within 60 days of invoice date will be payable in full.
Customer may elect to purchase trial use samples.
To return trial use samples to gSource, please call gSource Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#). We require that a completed Certificate of Sterilization signed by the enduser be enclosed with the returned sample.
Please provide the following information when you call:
- Inform customer service that you are returning trial use samples.
- gSource part number and quantity being returned
- gSource invoice # or packing slip #
Once you are assigned an RA#, please do the following:
- Send your return to the address above and mark “Attn: Trial Use Samples” with the RA# noted prominently on the package.
- Include a copy of the gSource invoice or packing slip in the package.
- Enclose a copy of the completed Certificate of Sterilization.
- Pack your return securely to protect against damage in transit.
- Return samples freight prepaid.
Returned trial use samples will be inspected by gSource Quality. A credit memo (CM) will be issued once the returned trial use samples have passed inspection. The credit memo number (CM#) will match the invoice number. Trial use samples, used or unused, may be assessed a 25% restocking and reconditioning charge based upon the invoiced amount.